Looking for a solution to your Credit card debt problem?
First of all, you can take comfort in the fact that you are not the only one fighting the
credit card debt problem. There are hordes of people who might have an even worse credit card debt
problem compared to you; all of them seeking to eliminate the credit card debt problem. So what is the solution to
credit card debt problem?
Well, the solution really is to smash the credit card debt problem with full force and eliminate it completely.
Now how do you do that?
There are many ways in which you can tackle credit card debt problem. Different people suggest different ways of
tackling credit card debt problem. However, here is a simple step by step account of what you can do to get rid of
credit card debt problem.
1. Take stock of the situation i.e. draw up a table with the following fields – Credit card name, balance,
payment due day (the day of the month by which you are required to make payment of your credit card bill), APR,
reward points earned, redemption offers applicable for your reward points balance, remarks.
2. Fill the table up with data from your various credit cards.
3. Figure out which credit card is contributing the most to the credit card debt problem i.e. highest APR and
4. Check if reward points can be used to make partial payments or cover any kind of fees or if the points can be
bartered for something you need (spending less means preventing the credit card debt problem from getting
5. Draw a comparison table of offers available for eliminating credit card debt problem (i.e. consolidating credit
6. First eliminate debt on the credit card that is contributing the most to the credit card debt problem.
7. Practice controlled and healthy spending habits (after all you are looking to get rid of credit card debt
problem and not aggravate the credit card debt problem).
8. Look for alternative means of adding to your income (more money means earlier termination of credit card debt
9. See your debt reduce with time and celebrate the day when you finally put an end to your credit card debt
Remember this is just one of the ways of tackling credit card debt problem; you might devise
your approach for doing away with credit card debt problem. Any and every approach is good if it fulfils the
objective i.e. eliminates credit card debt problem.
Credit in Minutes Tip #1
Stay on top of your credit report. Most credit reports contain errors. Make sure you check your credit report
every year (you get one free credit report every twelve months) and if there are errors make sure to challenge them
with the reporting credit agency. Credit agencies are required to investigate each and every challenge that gets
Credit in Minutes Tip
Just because you qualify for all of those credit cards does not mean you should get them. A person with too many
credit cards looks sketchy in the eyes of a potential creditor. Think of it this way: if a person is financially
stable does he or she need ten different credit cards? Wouldn’t just one or two suffice?
Credit in Minutes Tip
The best way to raise your credit score is to make all of your payments on time. It sounds too simple to be
true, but that’s all there really is to it. Staying out of debt and/or making all of your debt payments on time
will keep your score up where it should be.